Amazon has published an update of its incentives for new sellers. The incentives are designated for new vendors who open a Professional sales plan on the marketplace. More specifically, they are intended for whoever wants to sell online through Jeff Bezos’ creature taking advantage of one of the reserved services such as the Brand Registry, Logistics or Coupons.
There is a wide range of interesting bonuses. The platform has implemented these new bonuses to help new sellers develop their Amazon business during the early selling phases. In fact, obtaining help during the initial stages is often decisive for getting started on the road to a sustainable growth in online sales.
Incentives for brand owners
For all new sellers identified as brand owners in the Amazon Brand Registry, there are three main benefits:
- A 5% bonus on a maximum value of EUR 900,000 (i.e. up to EUR 45,000 bonus) earned on eligible sales of brand products. Or for one year after the determination of eligibility (whichever comes first).
- A EUR 180 credit in Amazon Vine. This is the procedure by which Amazon invites the marketplace’s most trustworthy reviewers to post opinions on new products that can help other customers make safer and more informed purchasing decisions. Sellers who decide to take advantage of Amazon Vine can provide free samples of their products to reviewers. This way, they can stimulate the acquisition of reviews on the units placed.
- A EUR 90 credit for Transparency. This particular service helps Amazon to effectively protect its brands and interact better with customers. It also helps to improve the overall shopping experience and to identify fails that may occur along the supply chain.
Incentives for sellers using Amazon Logistics
Another set of benefits is reserved for new sellers who use Amazon’s Logistics service. Specifically, these bonuses include:
- A EUR 90 credit for shipping inventory via Amazon’s Affiliate Courier program. Or a EUR 180 credit for handling shipping via Amazon Global Logistics.
- Automatic program registration for the new Amazon Logistics selection, a service that offers free monthly storage, returns processing and removals for new ASINs on eligible Amazon Logistics.
Incentives for sellers using Amazon coupons
Finally, other incentives are reserved for all new sellers who choose to use Amazon coupons. These benefits are mainly related to the acquisition of a EUR 45 credit. The use of such a tool helps Amazon sellers to create targeted promotions for their customers in the store.
So, if you’re a new Amazon seller, maybe you should check out if you’re eligible for one or more of the bonuses we’ve listed in this article. Wouldn’t it be a nice surprise if you were?
Click on this link: New Seller Incentives and find out.